Wednesday, November 2, 2022

TBR 2022

126The Pebbled Path (Happily Ever After Collection Timeless Romance Anthology 20)  by Sarah M. Eden fantasy romance. A fascinating twist in the fairytale.

127Black Fern (Happily Ever After Collection Timeless Romance Anthology 20)  by Julie Daines fantasy romance. A new to me author, I loved this variation on the fairytale. I'd like to read one of her other books.

128Scarlet (Happily Ever After Collection Timeless Romance Anthology 20)  by Heather M. Moore fantasy romance. Spooky twist on a fairytale. A Halloween read for me. Remember that I don't do scary, so this was unnerving for me but probably not for most people. I enjoyed it.

129. So Rare a Power (Happily Ever After Collection Timeless Romance Anthology 20)  by Annette Lyon fantasy romance. Another read fit for Halloween. Captivating.

130. Soldier Dogs: The Untold Story of America's Canine Heroes by Maria Goodavage nonfiction. Dogs are amazing creatures, and the bond between humans and dogs remarkable. This may be a difficult read for some as the author shares the grim side as well. I almost stopped reading several times. I know things aren't all roses and lollipops but having that confirmed is heart-wrenching.



No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 29-May 4

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake 2 1-mile walks, physical therapy, eating healthier, going to bed e...