Wednesday, November 30, 2022

TBR 2022

131. By All Appearances  by Dawn Kinzer Christian romance. New to me, I've added Dawn Kinzer to my Yes Author List. The story leads us through the growth of the protagonists, painful at times and encouraging.

132Eternity (The Friendship Series Book 1)  by Staci Stallings Christian romance. Loved it.

133The Easy Way Out (The Friendship Series Book 2)  by Staci Stallings Christian romance. Staci is one of my favorite storytellers. I only wish I could buy all her books in paperback. They're all keepers.

134. Aggie (Mail Order Brides of Pine Crossing Book 3)  by Kathleen Ball Western romance. It was the perfect book for reading while waiting for car service. 

135. That Tender Light (Owen Family Saga novella) by Marsha Ward historical romance.



No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 29-May 4

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake 2 1-mile walks, physical therapy, eating healthier, going to bed e...