Wednesday, February 22, 2023

TBR 2023

16Silver Rain by Staci Stallings YA contemporary Christian romance. Staci always manages to touch on a weakness or flaw in my life and blessedly give me a different way of looking at it. Loved the story.

17Financial Peace Revisited by Dave Ramsey nonfiction. Practical help for learning to manage one's personal finances. I discovered I was better at some things than I thought and more clearly recognized what I need to work on. I'm a bit startled by how much simply knowing those things has eased my mind. I still have a lot to learn and improve, but I feel more capable. I'd recommend the book to anyone looking to improve. 

18. One Christmas In Winter (Winter, Montana Book 1) by Bell Renshaw contemporary romance.

19The Price of Silence by Staci Stallings YA (high school) contemporary romance. Something I learned long ago: Silence serves the abuser not the victim. Break the silence. You never know when speaking a painful truth will set someone else free because they finally realize they are not alone. I always have trouble putting down one of Staci's stories.

20Operation Mountain Rescue (Cutter's Code series) by Justine Davis suspense romance. Re-read one of my favorite romance storytellers, with an awesome dog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

46 . Among Heroes: A U.S. Navy SEAL's True Story of Friendship, Heroism, and the Ultimate Sacrifice   by  Brandon Webb with John David M...