Wednesday, March 30, 2016

TBR

15. A Match Made for Christmas by Debra Lynn Collins Christmas romance novella.

16. Merry Kisses by Valerie Comer Christmas romance novella.

17. An Informal Christmas by Heather Gray Christmas romance novella. The novellas listed are the ones I enjoyed in a collection. I enjoyed Heather's book and have added her to my list of Yes authors. I want to read another of her books.

18. Operation Mistletoe by Elizabeth Maddrey Christmas romance novella. Added her to my Yes list.

19. A Bond for the Holidays by Lee Tobin McClain Christmas romance novella.

20. A Brother Bond by Lee Tobin McClain Christmas romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Good Friday

Jesus endured suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane, an unjust trial, beating, flogging, a crown of thorns, a grueling walk carrying the cro...