Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Easter Preparations...

My basket sports its ribbons. I've a cute stuffed bunny and a new sunflower bowl.

Passion of the Christ was on. Amazing.

Drive Thru History is covering the Gospels and shared the history of the Crucifixion. Brutal.

I'm endeavoring to better mentally prepare for the holiday.

I've been reading Christmas novellas. The first for which the end was made.

They're adorable.

I've thought about adopting another bunny, but it's a 10-year commitment. I also don't know that much about them. They can be more complicated than dogs. Dogs are so wonderfully straight forward.

God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...