Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Christmas Traditions

I don't know if this is still available, but I'll look for it: Hosley Candle Company Rustic Pine scent. I haven't found it so far. I'm glad I bought extra two years ago. It's the only scent I've found that comes close to truly smelling like pine.

First Saturday Pancake Breakfast: Yummy way to start December.

Mulberry candles.

Do one thing every day to prepare for Christmas.

Polar Express movie.

ION television shows their own collection of Christmas movies that they play on the weekends. Not high end stuff. Some aren't worth the time, but a few are warm fuzzies, like A Christmas Kiss I and II.

To help me remember: 12 Days After Christmas starts with 1st night, the night of Christmas Day, ending on 12th night on the 5th of January and 12th day on the 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...