Wednesday, November 9, 2016

TBR

66. The Day the World Came to Town by Jim Defede non-fiction account of 9/11 in Gander, Newfoundland. The author shares many stories of those who were diverted to Gander on 9/11. A keeper.

67. A Noble Masquerade by Kristi Ann Hunter Regency Christian Romance. I already posted A Lady of Esteem. It's a free novella and doesn't need to be read, but it's a nice introduction to the next two books. A Noble Masquerade wasn't perfectly historically accurate. Nor were the other books. I didn't mind. I enjoyed the story, and the way Kristi tells it.

68. An Elegant Facade by Kristi Ann Hunter Regency Christian Romance. This is the second book and also a page-turner. I've added a new author to my Must Buy list. I like her well enough to pay for the books in paperback.

For fun, one of the social media sites celebrated the fall back of Daylight Saving Time with #FallBackInLove. This was my picture for the event:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...