Friday, March 3, 2017

TBR

16. More Than Friends (The Macleans Book 2) by Autumn Macarthur Christian romance. I've read the book before, but it was part of the "Love's Sweet Surprise" anthology and happily read it again.

17. Homestands by Sally Bradley Contemporary Romance, part of the "Love's Sweet Surprise" anthology. I don't like being put in the head of the antagonist.

18. Two Hearts Rescue: Park City Firefighter Romance by Daniel Banner Contemporary romance. There were several laugh-out-loud bits, but I would have liked the story fleshed out more. Not really a keeper for me.

19. Forget Paris (Love in Store series Book 4) by Autumn Macarthur Christian romance. Love her stories.

20. Operation Alpha  (Cutter's Code series) by Justine Davis Suspense romance. Haven't read a book of hers I haven't liked. I look forward to each new release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Mar 11-16

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake This week's bit of extra was a bit of spring cleaning, dusting...