Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The creation of a cover...

I spent the day grocery shopping and collecting the makings for a Thanksgiving Feast, otherwise known as a book cover for a Thanksgiving novella. How to pull together a Thanksgiving feast in a day:

Rotisserie chicken
Green bean casserole, green beans, mushrooms, and fried onions, no soup
Spaghetti squash casserole, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and marshmallows on top
Mustard potato salad
Stuffing, StoveTop
Yeast dinner rolls
Pork and beans
Cornbread
Grape tomatoes
Individual pies
Brownie bits

Feet are letting me know I've spent the day mostly on them. They are not impressed. Too bad.

My sister took a bunch of pictures, and I look forward to the results.

Then it was time to eat. All yummy.

It was worth it.

"Giving Thanks" will be in my third anthology. This is my first anthology cover:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly