Friday, January 12, 2018

TBR

1. In Debt to the Earl by Elizabeth Rolls Regency romance. I've read this book before but re-read it to remind myself of the secondary character who is the hero in the next book.

2. His Convenient Marchioness by Elizabeth Rolls Regency romance. Unexpected twists and turns gave the story a freshness I enjoyed. Elizabeth Rolls is one of my favorites and still is.

3. Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore with Lynn Vincent is a true story. I laughed and cried and loved the book. It's a keeper. It's heart wrenching and inspiring. I pray I've the courage to allow it to change me, if only a little.

4. McKinnon's Bride (Willow Grove, Texas series Book 1) by Sharon Gillenwater historical Western Christian romance. Sharon Gillenwater is another one of my favorites, and I own all her books but a couple; they're on the Wish List.

5. Twice Blessed (Willow Grove, Texas series Book 2) by Sharon Gillenwater historical Western Christian romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...