Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Where does the time go?

Another January has come to an end.

A dear friend, a long retired Marine, was called Home. His Commanding Officer, no doubt, assigned him a new mission on the other side of the veil that will challenge him. I don't think he'd be happy otherwise. I'm grateful I had the opportunity to know him. Semper Fi.

I've finished Christmas Lost, at last. It's off to the editor. I've started The Blessing Basket, novella #13 in the Holiday, USA series.

The weather has been in the 70s and 80s. Not typical January weather for us but not the first time either. In fact, it's happened often enough that I'm not surprised. It's usually followed by a nasty cold snap. All the plants will come out, acting like it's spring, and Mother Nature will say, "Fooled you!" It doesn't end well for the plants. Welcome to planet earth.

We're supposed to have a super blood blue moon, tonight. I hope I'm able to take a few pictures, though the moon will be a dot. I don't have the right camera for doing great shots of the moon.

I think I'm settling into some new routines. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank Goodness It's Sunday

~ A brief reprieve from coming summer weather ~ Ladybug hanging around my home ~ Favorite authors and books ~ Time with friends ~ God's ...