Wednesday, January 24, 2018

TBR

6. Standing Tall (Willow Grove, Texas series Book 3) by Sharon Gillenwater historical Western Christian romance.

7. Make Your Bed ~ Little Things that can Change Your Life ...and Maybe the World by Admiral William H. McRaven (U.S. Navy Retired) nonfiction. I don't make my bed every morning, but I always dress for the day, and six days a week I go for a walk. I'd like to read this regularly.

8. Angel for Hire by Justine Davis contemporary paranormal romance. There are a few steamy scenes. I'm not a huge fan of paranormal, however, I enjoyed the twist in this story. Justine is one of my favorite authors. Many of her characters, both males and females, are abuse survivors. She tells a good story.

9. Left Standing: The Miraculous Story of How Mason Wells's Faith Survived the Boston, Paris, and Brussels Terror Attacks by Mason Wells, Tyler Beddoes, and Billy Hallowell non-fiction. Remarkable.

10. Wicked Secrets by Justine Davis contemporary romance. This is steamier than most of her books, but it's also an earlier book. She tackled the difficult question of someone who didn't know what loved look like and the struggle between a previous vow and letting go... learning priorities when life changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...