Wednesday, November 14, 2018

TBR

116. Operation Posthaste (Yesterday's Mail: Crossroads Collection Book 4) by Chautona Havig contemporary Christian romance.

117. Wooing the Wolf (Regency Christmas Courtship Anthology) by Barbara Metzger Regency Christmas romance. A humorous read. Of my Christmas reads, I have a stack I re-read every year or every other year. Old favorites.

118. Yesterday's Mail (Yesterday's Mail: Crossroads Collection Book 5) by Amanda Tru contemporary Christian romance.

119. The Dogstar (Regency Christmas Courtship Anthology) by Edith Layton Regency Christmas romance. Fanciful. All right, what I love about this story is the dog.

120. Baggage Claim (Tru Exceptions) by Amanda Tru contemporary Christian suspense romance. A novella and a bit of a wild ride. She kept me turning the pages. The follow book picks up with the same couple. I'm not a fan of following the same couple through one book after another, but I know plenty of readers who are; you might enjoy this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...