Wednesday, November 28, 2018

TBR

121. Guess Who's Coming for Christmas by Cara Colter contemporary romance. I love this story. It holds a place on my annual Christmas reading list. Each year, I look to add or discard stories. Keeping this one on the list.

122. I'm dreaming of some white chocolate by Rhonda Rhea nonfiction. How to reduce the busy-ness and focus on the meaning of Christmas. An amusing good general guide. She doesn't tackle the need to sometimes go no contact, but I didn't expect her to do so. Forgiveness and letting go is good, unless your healthy boundaries are being violated. It isn't being mean to decide to not associate with some people, even during the holidays. Jesus did not hang out with the Pharisees. Consider the company.

123. Under the Mistletoe by Mary Balogh Regency Christmas romance. Anthology of five stories. Most Regency stories often include at least one bedroom scene or close to it.

124. Secret Santa (A Very NASCAR Holiday anthology) by Gina Wilkins contemporary romance. Harlequin had an entire NASCAR romance line for a while. Introduced me to the sport and my favorite driver, Carl Edwards. He's retired. I miss him. He isn't in this story. :-) However, he does make a guest appearance in one of the other Harlequin NASCAR books. The author interviewed him and received permission to include him. For a while, the other drivers nicknames him Carlequin. He was a good sport. This is a cute story.

125. All I Want for Christmas (A Very NASCAR Holiday anthology) by Nancy Warren contemporary romance. Fun read. I enjoyed the NASCAR line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...