Friday, November 9, 2018

Brain Dump

Sorting through my things. I'm proud of myself for letting go of things I don't use or need. I'm stressed by letting go of things I might need, just in case. The things you give away and need them the next week.

I'm determined to lose weight, not to skinny just healthier. Unfortunately, stress has tied my insides in knots. This is not the way to lose weight. It doesn't last. Starting over with rice. Bah.

Frustrated by how slowly re-writes are happening. I'm MUCH happier with the book, but it's taking soooo long. I haven't spent any time on the current Holiday, USA, novella. I wanted it published, this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...