Wednesday, January 15, 2020

TBR

1. Freefall (Saint Squad) by Traci Hunter Abramson contemporary suspense romance. This is Traci's fourth novel. She write a page-turning story. With her background, she's a gift for giving enough technical information to make it interesting without flooding with too much.

2. Christmas Star Sapphire (Jewel Series Book 5) by Hallee Bridgeman contemporary Christian romance. I love her characters and her stories. She also includes recipes at the end, if you want to have a book club lunch. 

3. A Reluctant Melody (Sequel to The Yuletide Angel) by Sandra Ardoin historical Christian romance.

4. Saints at War: The Gulf War, Afghanistan, and Iraq by Kenneth L. Alford, who compiled brief experiences shared by military members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I know one of the people who contributed. I also discovered that my younger brother knew one of the others. Insightful, inspiring, and educational for me to see through their eyes. 

5. Christmas in Abundance (Abundance series novella) by Sally Bayless Christian romance. I disliked both the hero and the heroine to start and fell in love with them as I learned their stories. The story ended up being a page turner. I look forward to reading the other books by Sally Bayless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

What kind of insanity demands buying an electric car and not using A/C during summer to ease the burden on the electric grid? Please, trying...