Wednesday, January 29, 2020

TBR

6. Colton's Secret Investigation (The Coltons of Roaring Springs) by Justine Davis contemporary suspense romance. This is a multi-author series. I did enjoy Justine's book as a stand alone. Her characters always capture my heart.

7. Under the Summer Mistletoe (Christmas Holiday Extravaganza series short story) by Stacey Weeks. Fun, short read. I'd like to try other books by Stacey Weeks.

8. Lockdown (Saint Squad series) by Traci Hunter Abramson Christian suspense romance. Once started, I wanted to keep reading all the way to the end.

9. Love at Sunset Lake (Abundance series) by Sally Bayless contemporary Christian romance. What a wild rollercoaster ride. I recognized bits of myself in her characters. I've made some of the same mistakes. The messes I landed myself in because I didn't bother to check in with God. A satisfying happy ending.

10. Rising Star (Costal Hearts series) by Janet W. Ferguson contemporary Christian romance. This book wasn't anywhere on my list until I read an short excerpt and saw a familiar song title, "Don't Go Drinking With Hobbits." I waited for the book to be released and bought it. I laughed and cried and loved the story. Star and Paul struggle like most Christians. Life isn't sweet or nice. They have tough lessons to learn. They each reminded me of myself and my own struggles. I loved the visit to Ireland and the peek into the missionary work in Africa. I'm looking forward to reading more books by Janet W. Ferguson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

What kind of insanity demands buying an electric car and not using A/C during summer to ease the burden on the electric grid? Please, trying...