Saturday, January 25, 2020

End of Week Follow Up

How'd I do?

Physical therapy ~ Done

Walk ~ Done

Scripture study ~ Done

Edits ~ Progressing

Read ~ Done

Eat healthy ~ Not great

Good sleep ~ Not great

Errands ~ Done

Make something fun ~ Welsh Cakes, using my new scale and OXO Good Grips Multi-purpose Stainless Steel Scraper and Chopper
https://pathwaysandpatinas.com/2020/01/22/recipe-of-the-month-welsh-cakes-from-wales/

Thanks Margo! :-)

Give the battle to God

Praise God in the storm

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipe! We had a coworker overseas who was from Wales, and she would make them and share them with us. Tasty! I've been wanting to try making these myself because of that, and also since I'm part Welsh. But I never got around to it!

    ReplyDelete

Brain Dump

What kind of insanity demands buying an electric car and not using A/C during summer to ease the burden on the electric grid? Please, trying...