Friday, April 3, 2020

TBR

31. The Choice: Embrace the Possible, a memoir by Dr. Edith Eva Eger, is her story of surviving the Holocaust and learning to thrive. Her story is brutal and inspiring. I was ready to read it. I've a few things I still need to work through. I'm grateful she shared.

32. Falling for Centerfield (A Belltown Six Pack Novel 2) by Sophia Summer clean romance.

33. Her First Love (Southern Series 2) by Ginger Solomon Christian romance. Not an easy read, dealing with neglect and domestic abuse. For me, it was a painful, hopeful, and satisfying read.

34. Beauty Secrets of the Bible by Ginger Garrett. A good start on my research into learning to love my body. A long way to go but this got me started.

35. Crossfire (Saint Squad series) by Traci Hunter Abramson contemporary Christian suspense romance. Breathtaking. Love this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 29-May 4

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake 2 1-mile walks, physical therapy, eating healthier, going to bed e...