Wednesday, April 15, 2020

TBR

36. A Familiar Love Song (HOBBY RUN series book 1) by Arlene James inspirational romance. I enjoyed reading about an older couple, late 50s and early 60s. I've been reading Arlene James for a long time and still enjoy her stories.

37. Backlash (Saint Squad series) by Traci Hunter Abramson contemporary Christian suspense romance. Love it! Can't wait to start the next one, but I'm trying to pace myself and not be greedy.

38. My Wayfaring Billionaire by Jackie Castle Christian romance.

39. Smoke Screen (Saint Squad series) by Traci Hunter Abramson contemporary Christian suspense romance. Page-turning! It's becoming more difficult to pace myself. :D

40. Unwrapping Hope (A Widow's Might series novella) by Sandra Ardoin historical Christian romance. A sweet story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 29-May 4

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake 2 1-mile walks, physical therapy, eating healthier, going to bed e...