Wednesday, April 22, 2020

TBR

41. Giving God Your Whole Heart: The Path to True Fulfillment by Bridget A. Thomas devotional. I enjoyed Bridget's devotionals. It's even more fun when she arranges for group participation online.

42. Obsession (Tied to the Saint Squad series) by Traci Hunter Abramson contemporary Christian suspense romance. This story actually ties into Undercurrents, Ripple Effect, and The Deep End. However, characters from that series show up in the Saint Squad series. The first three tie together, but Obsession can be read as a stand alone. I enjoy THA's characters and stories. Suspense is not my usual choice, but I enjoy these.

43. Practically Married by Karin Beery contemporary Christian romance. What a wild ride. I'm glad I read it. A keeper.

44. Code Word (Saint Squad series) by Traci Hunter Abramson contemporary Christian suspense romance. What a page turner. I enjoy her characters and her stories. 

45. A Splash of Substance (Taste of Romance series book 1) by Elizabeth Maddrey contemporary Christian romance. Elizabeth sometimes throws in a Lord of the Rings or Narnia reference, which I thoroughly enjoy. Her stories aren't comfortable, but I always end up glad I read them; she makes me think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 29-May 4

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake 2 1-mile walks, physical therapy, eating healthier, going to bed e...