Wednesday, April 29, 2020

TBR

46. Lock and Key (Saint Squad series) by Traci Hunter Abramson contemporary Christian suspense romance. This is a follow up to Code Word. Another heart pumping page turner.

47. A Pinch of Promise (Taste of Romance series book 2) by Elizabeth contemporary Christian romance. Funnily enough, her heroines grate on my nerves. They remind me of myself; many of their flaws are mine. I enjoy seeing them overcome, not perfectly but better.

48. Drop Zone (Saint Squad series) by Traci Hunter Abramson contemporary Christian suspense romance. Breathe. Don't forget to breathe. Love her books.

49. A Dash of Daring (Taste of Romance series book 3) by Elizabeth contemporary Christian romance. This time, I had more in common with the hero. He's struggling to find his calling, following the path of least resistance. I've done that a lot in my life. Loved it.

50. Spotlight (Saint Squad series) by Traci Hunter Abramson contemporary Christian suspense romance. How romantic! LOL! Love this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 29-May 4

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake 2 1-mile walks, physical therapy, eating healthier, going to bed e...