Wednesday, June 9, 2021

TBR

56Rescued by the Hero (Heroes of Freedom Ridge series Book 1) by Mandi Blake Christian suspense romance. A sweet story.

57. A Proper Scandal by Esther Hatch Victorian historical romance. A "clean" story with twists and turns.

58. To Protect and Serve (The Courage series Book 1) by Staci Stallings Christian romance. Staci is one of my favorite storytellers. Her characters struggle like real people. She always touches my heart, emotionally and spiritually. 

59. White Knight (The Courage series Book 2) by Staci Stallings Christian romance. Love Staci's storytelling. Her characters are so real, flawed and struggling. 

60. For Real (The Courage series Book 3) by Staci Stallings Christian romance. I read Staci's books with a highlighting pencil in hand, marking the things that touch my heart and I want to remember to apply in my own life. I struggled with many of the same things the couple in this story did.



No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

51 . Operation Hero's Watch (Cutter's Code series book 10)  by  Justine Davis suspense romance. Yes, I've read it before. The au...