Wednesday, July 7, 2021

TBR

66Nothing But Cowboy (The Raffertys of Last Stand series Book 1) by Justine Davis contemporary romance. Love her protagonists, intelligent, reasonable, flawed, honorable. (All her books have at least one bedroom scene.) I also love most of the secondary characters. I like that her antagonists are clearly unlikeable. I'm always able to identify with at least one of the protagonists, though not the successful part. I wish I were more courageous in tackling the world. I see ways I could improve and feel inspired to try.

67. Angel for Hire by Justine Davis contemporary paranormal romance. I've been waiting to re-read this, and I needed a distraction. I still love this story. 

68. Sanctuary (Murrells Inlet Miracles Book 1) by Laurie Larsen inspirational romance. 

69. Roadtrip to Redemption (Pawleys Island Paradise Book 1) by Laurie Larsen inspirational romance. 

70. Remembering the Cowboy (Blackwater Ranch series Book 1) by Mandi Blake inspirational romance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

51 . Operation Hero's Watch (Cutter's Code series book 10)  by  Justine Davis suspense romance. Yes, I've read it before. The au...