Friday, July 9, 2021

Brain Dump

Listened to a leading expert say that most doctors don't trust the AMA, feeling like they are bogged down in bureaucracy, leading the field of medicine not with science but with accounting. Sad. 

More and more I'm seeking God's truth, in His scripture and asking for inspiration in following people who choose truth over popularity and power. 

I've been blessed with amazing doctors. The first one delivered me and saw me through my school years and into college, until he retired. My last one believed that medicine is a multifaceted practice, from traditional to homeopathic. I miss their common sense, wisdom, and willingness to learn and explore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

51 . Operation Hero's Watch (Cutter's Code series book 10)  by  Justine Davis suspense romance. Yes, I've read it before. The au...