Friday, July 7, 2023

Brain Dump

I listened to an ad for a migraine medication and was gobsmacked when it bragged about how a 3-month study showed improvement in symptoms. THREE months? What happened to the one-year, 3-year, 5-year, 10-year studies? I can change a lot of things for three months and see an improvement. I've been on a number of medications that worked for several months and even a few years, but then stopped working. Of those medications, one of them left my teeth permanently yellow. Yeah, I don't remember being told about that possible side effect. If I could go back, I would never recommend that medication, which also built an intolerance to an entire family of antibiotics. Needless-to-say, I'm careful about what I take now, not to mention limited, and read the labels of possible side effects. It's vital to be one's own advocate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

51 . Operation Hero's Watch (Cutter's Code series book 10)  by  Justine Davis suspense romance. Yes, I've read it before. The au...