Wednesday, September 13, 2023

TBR 2023

111. The 9-12 Project by Staci Stalling Christian meditation audiobook on YouTube https://youtu.be/gRxwkGJxfnA?si=OOrOhS6rlyFeNj1J. I've read it several times, working through each day. When I was feeling unwell, I took the opportunity to simply listen to the whole thing. Glad I did. I needed the reminders and inspiration.

112. If You Believed in Love by Staci Stallings contemporary romance. An enjoyable journey. Like the characters in the story, my favorite authors help me see myself more clearly and improve. It was fun going through the process in an English Lit class focusing on poetry and Jane Austen stories. The growth of the hero and heroine was satisfying.

113Noah (Clean Army Ranger series Book 1) by Bree Livingston and Christina Schrunk suspense romance. I've read this before. In fact, it's why I wanted to read more stories by this pair of authors. I enjoyed it a second time around. A keeper.

114Kolby (Clean Army Ranger series Book 2) by Bree Livingston and Christina Schrunk suspense  romance. Kolby and Ivy captured my heart, but how were they going to work it all out? I enjoyed watching their personal growth journeys.

115. Gunner (Clean Army Ranger series Book 3) by Bree Livingston and Christina Schrunk suspense romance. Captured by the opening line. A page turner.



No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

51 . Operation Hero's Watch (Cutter's Code series book 10)  by  Justine Davis suspense romance. Yes, I've read it before. The au...