Wednesday, August 14, 2024

TBR 2024

101. Redstone Ever After (Redstone Incorporated Book 12) by Justine Davis contemporary suspense romance.

102Midnight Seduction (Redstone Incorporated Book 3by Justine Davis contemporary suspense romance. Somehow, it was misplaced on my Justine Davis shelf.

103. Her Un-Valentine by Justine Davis contemporary suspense romance. 

104The Wrangler's Bride (Fortune's Children seriesby Justine Davis contemporary suspense romance. A multi-author series. I bought the paperback edition so I could delete the eformat from my Kindle and free up more space. Justine Davis is one of my collection authors, i.e., I buy all the books, along with Staci Stallings and Traci Hunter Abramson.

105. Always a Hero by Justine Davis contemporary suspense romance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rings of Power Season 2 Episodes 4 and 5

Well, we stepped into Harry Potter with Tom Bombadill, who sounds and talks like Hagrid. The storytellers seem to have completely forgotten ...