Monday, September 16, 2024

REAL Sep 9-14

REAL - Reduce stress Exercise Adequate sleep Lower caloric intake

Trimmed queen palm, pygmy palms, and started on oleanders. Physical therapy. Eating healthier, a little bit. I seem to do better with a rollercoaster sleeping pattern, short one night, 4-5 hours, and long the next, 8-9 hours, or maybe just not forcing myself to stay awake and not forcing myself to try and sleep when I'm too restless. I've also discovered Daystar's music television station with worship music, mostly instrumental, and photos and videos of nature. It's a good way to end the day. I'm also discovering I sleep better at night if I don't have the radio on because my ears don't always correctly process what I'm hearing. However, sometimes it helps to go to sleep with the radio on because I think my A/C is too loud but it's really several A/Cs running (neighbors'). When I wake in the middle of the night I turn off the radio. Learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rings of Power Season 2 Episodes 4 and 5

Well, we stepped into Harry Potter with Tom Bombadill, who sounds and talks like Hagrid. The storytellers seem to have completely forgotten ...