Wednesday, September 4, 2024

TBR 2024

111. Lord Edmund's Dilemma (A Holiday in Bath: Timeless Regency Collection Book 7) by Caroline Warfield Regency romance. Charming, enjoyable read. 

112. The Art of Kissing in the Park (A Holiday in Bath: Timeless Regency Collection Book 7) by Jamie Fixsen Regency romance.

113. The Wedding Gift (All Regency Collection: Timeless Romance Anthology Book 10) by Anna Elliott Regency romance.

114. Dreams of a Glorious Season (All Regency Collection: Timeless Romance Anthology Book 10) by Sarah M. Eden Regency romance. I enjoyed the novella of Elizabeth and Julian's story. I'm curious about the stories of other characters. 

115. The Mender (All Regency Collection: Timeless Romance Anthology Book 10) by Carla Kelly Regency romance. Unexpected. Loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...