Thursday, March 18, 2010

Reading List #1

What I'm reading, today:
The Dangerous Mr. Ryder by Louise Allen. Historical romance. Louise Allen is on my list of favorite authors.
Door of Hope by Jan Frank. "Recognizing and resolving the pains of your past." Good information. A survivor's guide to moving forward, including scriptural references. I found that my counselor and I have already covered a lot of the material.
Venetia by Georgette Heyer. Historical romance. Heyer patterned her romances after Jane Austen, and set the standard for Regency Romance for all who followed. Risky Regencies is reading this and blogging every Wednesday. The syntax is easier than Austen's. I'm enjoying the vivid characters and rich descriptions.
The Menopause Makeover by Staness Jonekos. Exactly what it says it is. I've only started this recently, but am already learning quite a bit and making some healthy changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...