Monday, June 14, 2010

Carpe diem... and reading list #19

Feeling a bit out of sorts, but not unusual. I still managed to make pancakes, do laundry, write a bit, catch up at some of the websites I visit regularly, and lots of reading. Prescription for Romance by Marie Ferrarella, Sabotage by Kit Wilkinson, A Place Called Home, No Place Like Home, and Home at Last by Margaret Watson, The Shy Bride by Lucy Monroe, The Family Plan by Susan Gable, and The Protector by Carla Capshaw. I thoroughly enjoyed each one, and started Firefighter Daddy by Lee McKenzie. Each writer is on my must buy list. I'll finish The 5,000 Year Leap, this week. Amazing. I'm trying to wrap my mind around some changes I need to make, which means I'm a bit scattered and very distracted. Another step forward, no matter how small, is still a step forward.

3 comments:

  1. You need to post that syrup recipe. Every time you write about it my mouth starts watering which is crazy because I usually HATE pancakes! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are scattered and distracted! Irritating when that happens.

    Are you currently reading all those, or are these the books you finished today? You are amazing, either way! I must get back into reading, I have really gotten away from it and makes me feel like a traitor to my books, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, it's posted. :-) I don't always use it on pancakes. I've also used it on toast and bread that was a little dry. Of course, I have to be careful not to simply eat it by the spoonful. LOL!

    Margaret, those are the books I've read since the last list was posted. Funnily enough, growing up, I only read sporadically. Since the LOTR movies came out, I haven't been able to read enough. I wish I had enough to re-read more of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Good Friday

Jesus endured suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane, an unjust trial, beating, flogging, a crown of thorns, a grueling walk carrying the cro...