Sunday, June 6, 2010

Thank Goodness It's Sunday #11

~A/C!!! It's 110 degrees! I am sooooooo grateful for air conditioning. Blessing, blessing, blessing.

~Race Buddies provided by TNT, at least for now it's free. Part way through, they'll start charging for it, but in the meantime, I'm able to watch NASCAR racing. Whoohoo!!

~Nieces, who are a delight and brilliant and good company.

~Claritin D providing allergy relief.

~BOOKS! Yep, here again, as always.

In so many countless ways, God blesses my life. I endeavor to be grateful for His inspiration, guidance, and daily miracles. Without Him, I am nothing. He gives me all that is good and beautiful in my life, and of the ugliness and pain, He is able to create new and wonderful opportunities, if I will slip my hand into His and trust Him in every way. He does not belittle me and will never abandon me. I am His, always and forever, and whatever the future brings I will face it knowing He is with me, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...