Saturday, September 7, 2013

My Heroes... Our serving military...

The Unknown Soldier blog is here again. This time they share a bit of inside perspective.

http://www.unknownsoldiersblog.com/2013/09/take-notice.html

I know several people who have served  and lived in the Middle East. Their perspective is not what I see and hear in the media. They know the local people, who are like most people everywhere. They want to live their lives in peace.

Then there are those who want power and are willing to go to any lengths to grasp it.

There are no easy answers. Anyone who says otherwise is pedaling their own agenda.

For my friends praying for the return of the Messiah, yes, His reign on earth will ultimately bring peace. However, I've read the scriptures and what comes before I would not wish for anyone. Instead, I pray God delivers us from the evil machinations of power-hungry men and courage to face an uncertain future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...