Friday, September 13, 2013

Eating habits...

This week has been decidedly different.

My sister took me shopping at Sam's Club. Bless her. I bought crackers and snacks, things I could eat if I didn't have safe access to the kitchen. I used a plastic container as my "snack" tray for the day. I could eat whatever was in it anytime I wanted to throughout the day. I did all right.

A couple of mornings, I started the day with herbal tea. I don't know why it changes my mindset, but it does. It always makes me feel like I've taken extra care of myself... maybe because my friend in L.A. always makes sure I have tea when I visit.

I've done much better with my eating this week. One day at a time.

2 comments:

  1. I like the one day at a time concept. It really works for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's certainly working well for me right now. :-)

      Delete

Exactly