Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Follow up on yesterday's writing...

Whoohoo! Who would suspect the last story, which is the second story in the series, held the key to all the others? I'm delighted!

I read. I unearthed a list of plans I created at the beginning of the year. Reading was on the list as part of my homework. I cleared more than a half dozen books from my Kindle over the last few days. Lest I become nervous about my TBR pile dwindling, I ordered several more. So many books. So little time.

I'm endeavoring to be more myself and less what I think people want me to be. Old habit.

Today has a full schedule of activities. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...