Friday, October 4, 2013

Team FrogLogic Life Mission 4 Leadership...

The radio program, this week, was on Leadership. It's a 60-minute program.

I'm pretty isolated. I'm okay with that. It works well as an author. I don't think of myself as a leader.

As I listened to the broadcast, it touched me and gave me a different perspective.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/davidrutherfordnavysealspeaker/2013/09/28/team-life-mission-4-leadership

The best thing about this program for me is the encouragement to face the difficulties. No, not simply face them but embrace them.

David Rutherford a great "swim buddy." He doesn't know it, but he's on my team. He's great at motivating me to move forward and accept failures as learning opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...