Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Follow up on yesterday's tasks...

Enjoyed a bit of reading.

Even better, sent off the rough draft of Short Story 2, for a quick look over, making sure I'm headed in the right direction. I can be distracted. It's important to stay on the story, have it move in a logical order so it's believable and a little bit fantasy Happily Ever After, and fulfill a sense of satisfaction.

When I first started writing, I told my dear friend I was no good at dialogue. The draft I sent is mostly dialogue. I'll add details in the rewrite.

I never thought I could write a short story. I love to meander down unexpected rabbit trails and wind back to the story eventually. We'll see how my shorts are received. I'm enjoying them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...