Friday, November 22, 2013

Eating aspect...

I have recently discovered that if I have enough bread available, say for every meal, I don't have nearly as much trouble with eating sweets. There are rice krispy treats and Halloween chocolate sitting untouched. This is most unexpected. I do have to ensure I eat enough protein as well, but bread is the big factor for me. I thought bread at one meal was enough to keep me happy. Nope. All three. And milk, even if I mix it with coconut milk, I need it at least once but preferably twice a day. I don't mean milk products, like cheese and yogurt. I enjoy those, too. I mean drinking milk either with cookies or in hot chocolate or for mixing Carnation Instant Breakfast.

Another thought: I've developed the habit of drinking a cup of tea in the morning, before I eat breakfast, and in the evening before going to bed. Is it the tea? The bread? The milk? Or a combination? I haven't stepped on the scale, but clothes don't feel as tight. It could be my imagination.

2 comments:

Welcome Good Friday

Jesus endured suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane, an unjust trial, beating, flogging, a crown of thorns, a grueling walk carrying the cro...