Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Follow up on eating of late...

I like having tea first thing in the morning and as a last thing at night.

I've been terrible about overeating. I'm stressed, about a lot of things.

I've made a commitment to myself. How many times have I said I'd do something huge and backed out at the last minute? More times than I care to count. It's a pattern with me. I'm afraid to fail, afraid to succeed, so I freeze. This time, it isn't an option. Not to me.

I don't know if I'm on schedule or not. I've never done this before.

So I eat to give myself some control.

Oh.

It does help if I understand the driving force.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...