Friday, November 8, 2013

Eating changes...

Strangely enough, my eating is improving. I think part of it is the time change. I'm glad to be back on regular time. In Arizona, we don't go on Daylight Saving Time. There's a comfort in being on California time in the summer, but the lateness of returning to Mountain time wears on me. I'm sort of a wakes with the sun kind of person, and yet I enjoy the early morning quiet.

This year, I decided to keep waking at the same time. I like it. I'm also working to go to bed earlier.

How much of what I'm feeling actually has to do with changing my sleeping habits, going to bed considerably earlier. Granted, last night, I didn't make it to sleep until midnight. My room was too warm, and my brain was too busy. However, I woke up this morning without too much difficulty.

Another picture of the star jasmine outside my window:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly