Friday, April 8, 2016

Food Follow Up

It's been a while. Some yummy food I've discovered:

Chompie's Challah. Really Blogger? You don't know what Challah is? Wow. Trust me, I spelled it correctly. It's delicious.

Denny's Biscuit and Gravy

dang toasted coconut chips from Thailand

We have a local dairy that sells milk in one of our smaller grocery stores, with a $2 bottle return. Strawberry milk is yummy. Strawberries and cream is amazing. Chocolate milk is yummy, too.

Fresh strawberries on sale

Easter chocolate on sale. Woohoo! I'm actually quite proud of myself for not breaking the bank. I stuck to the budget. Go me.

I don't think I've ever posted a picture of the yummy croissants from P.croissant. This one is blackberry:

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...