Saturday, April 2, 2016

My Heroes... in Brussels

There are people in the world who choose evil. Inflicting death, pain, and fear is not honorable or courageous. It's hateful. It's evil.

As I watched what unfolded, my heart broke for so many people. I'm sorry I don't have any of the links, so I'm sharing what I remember reading about.

The man who carried victims to safety, again and again.

Those who covered others to protect them.

The severely injured who maintained a hopeful and positive attitude.

These people lift others. These people inspire others to be their best self. It takes courage and honor to keep going and focus on helping others. I celebrate the human spirit that rises above mean-spirited, tiny-minded thinking of those who choose evil. I will choose good and thank God for those who show me what it looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...