Wednesday, December 28, 2016

TBR

69. Operation Soldier Next Door (Cutter's Code series) by Justine Davis is a Suspense romance. I love her books! I know I say it every time I finish another story. This was a wonderfully satisfying read for me. Looking forward to the next one.

70. Bound by a Scandalous Secret (The Scandalous Summerfields) by Diane Gaston Regency romance.

71. A Winter's Knight by Donna Hatch is a Regency romance short story.

72. A Winter's Knight by Elizabeth Cole is a Regency romance short story.

73. Shaken by Tim Tebow was a timely read for me. He cut to the heart of many of my own worries and concerns. As I read, I kept colored pencils and a lead pencil for marking and making notes. I loved it.

It looks like this may be the end of this year's list. I've cut some favorites from my Favorites List and I've added a few. I hope to read more next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly