Wednesday, February 1, 2017

TBR

1. All or Nothing (Holiday, USA series Novella #10) by Laurel Hawkes, contemporary Christian romance. Yes, I read my own books. I like to buy a copy online and download it to make sure it does so properly. It's a bit disheartening to discover a few typos, but I correct them and it's on to the next one.

2. If Ever I Would Leave You (Montana Rescue Prequel) by Susan May Warren Contemporary romance novella. The paperback is less expensive than the Kindle. Not sure I liked the prequel well enough to want to spend the money. I've another of her books on my Kindle I'm going to read before I decide to add her to my Yes list or my No list.

3. Covert Action by Dick Couch suspense action. A bit slow in places, with repetition, and occasionally the point of view shifted to the author. If you like strategic warfare on a covert level, I recommend the book. I did find myself completely drawn in once the operation began.

4. Love on the Rocks (Hawaii Billionaire Romance series) by Jennifer Youngblood and Sandra Poole Contemporary Suspense romance.

5. Wives of the Signers: The women behind the Declaration of Independence forward by David Barton. Remarkable bits of history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Good Friday

Jesus endured suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane, an unjust trial, beating, flogging, a crown of thorns, a grueling walk carrying the cro...