Wednesday, February 15, 2017

TBR

6. Believe in Me by Autumn Macarthur is a sweet and clean Christmas Christian romance. I enjoyed the Ms. Scrooge and Mr. Christmas banter. I enjoyed more the perspective that whether your life is filled with one trial after another and sometimes several at once or charmed, each person reaches a point in their life when they must decide if they will choose faith.

7. This Time With Love (The McKinleys Book 1) by Kimberly Rae Jordan Contemporary Christian romance. I've added her to my Must Read list. I thoroughly enjoyed the story and look forward to reading more of her books.

8. Forever My Love (The McKinleys Book 2) by Kimberly Rae Jordan Contemporary Christian romance.

9. When There is Love (The McKinleys Book 3) by Kimberly Rae Jordan Contemporary Christian romance.

10. Guarding Her Heart (BlackThorpe Security Book 1) by Kimberly Rae Jordan Contemporary Christian romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Good Friday

Jesus endured suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane, an unjust trial, beating, flogging, a crown of thorns, a grueling walk carrying the cro...