Friday, May 25, 2018

TBR

46. His Baby Bond (Sacred Bond series book 1) by Lee Tobin McClain clean contemporary Christian romance.

47. Cowboy Fairytales (Cowboy Fairytales Books 1 and 2) by Lacy Williams contemporary romance. I enjoyed them enough to want to read the rest of the series. Lesson learned: Sometimes free is too expensive.

48. The Toad Prince (Cowboy Fairytales Book 3) by Lacy Williams contemporary romance. The end wasn't particularly satisfying, but I liked the story.

49. The Beastly Princess (Cowboy Fairytales Books 4) by Lacy Williams contemporary romance. I've realized that these are shorter, by about half, than my novellas and cost more. Not impressed. They also aren't really complete in and of themselves. Combining them all, it's a short novel, maybe, with five couples for more than I often pay for a full length novel in paperback. I'm even less impressed to learn the only way to obtain the whole story is to sign up for her newsletter. I won't be finishing the series or reading any of her other books. I don't like being cheated, and that's what this feels like. She's on my No List.

50. Welcome to Last Chance (A Place to Call Home book 1) by Cathleen Armstrong clean contemporary Christian romance. Enjoyable read. I want to read the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...