Wednesday, August 21, 2019

TBR

71. Finding Courage (Love's Compass Book 3) by Melanie D. Snitker Inspirational contemporary romance. The theme of the story suited a difficult time in my life. I appreciate the encouragement that helped me face similar problems. I'm adding Melanie D. Snitker to my must read list.

72. Loving the Horseman (Canon City Chronicles Book 1) by Davalynn Spencer Christian historical western romance. The descriptions are enchanting. The characters are captivating. The story is heartwarming. I look forwarding to reading the next one.

73. The Pie Letters: Thoughts and Reflections on Pie and Life by Coletta Kewitt and Cynthia Johnson Weed and Elijah Cobb devotional. A dear friend shared this ebook with me. I'm so grateful. The brief bits brought back memories and inspired me to better use my God-given gifts. I felt like I was sitting in Coletta Kewitt's kitchen, listening to her share her memories and thoughts.  

74. Finding Peace (Love's Compass Book 1) by Melanie D. Snitker Inspirational contemporary romance. The first of the series. An enjoyable read.

75. Finding Hope (Love's Compass Book 2) by Melanie D. Snitker Inspirational contemporary romance. I liked this one even better than the last one. Better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank Goodness It's Sunday

~ A brief reprieve from coming summer weather ~ Ladybug hanging around my home ~ Favorite authors and books ~ Time with friends ~ God's ...