Friday, October 25, 2019

Brain Dump

This was posted on a friend's social media. I politely chose not to respond. They're allowed to believe what they want. I'm not the thought police. I needed to explore each topic, to explain to myself what I believe and why:

15. I believe that women should not be treated as a separate class of human. They should be paid the same as men who do the same work, should have the same rights as men and should be free from abuse. Why on earth shouldn’t they be?

If you're chastising America, you're talking to the wrong audience. Feel free to address the majority of the world.

This whole men/women wage discrepancy has been debunked, over and over again. For example, they found that in San Diego, women made more than men.

Women have the same rights. They vote, drive, work, own property...

Both women and men should be free from abuse, but many people are abusive. That isn't a gender specific problem.

Are there exceptions? Of course. I've seen men discriminate against women. I've seen women discriminate against men. I've seen men discriminate against men. I've seen women discriminate against women.

What is your plan to change this? More laws? Laws already exist against discrimination. Adding more laws is only adding more laws. More laws means more government. More government never solved anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...