Wednesday, May 3, 2023

TBR 2023

36Operation Soldier Next Door (Cutter's Code Book 7) by Justine Davis suspense romance. Tate and Lacy, expand the Team Cutter friends circle. Yes, I focus on the relationships.

37Operation Alpha (Cutter's Code Book 8) by Justine Davis suspense romance. Team Cutter member Liam helps Ria who's helping students Emily and Dylan.

38Operation Notorious (Cutter's Code Book 9) by Justine Davis suspense romance. Team Cutter lawyer Gavin de Marco steps in to help Katie. Every time I see Gavin's name, I think of Gavin de Becker, head of one of the top security companies and author of "The Gift of Fear," a game changing book for me. I learned to look at fear differently and trust myself more.

39Operation Hero's Watch (Cutter's Code Book 10) by Justine Davis suspense romance. Cassidy and Jace are the focus of Team Cutter.

40Operation Second Chance (Cutter's Code Book 11) by Justine Davis suspense romance. Team Cutter help Adam and Amanda. It's been fun reading through the whole series all at once. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

51 . Operation Hero's Watch (Cutter's Code series book 10)  by  Justine Davis suspense romance. Yes, I've read it before. The au...